|Reporting to||:||Senior Project Manager / General Manager|
|Competency Requirement||:||Bachelor of Engineering / Diploma In M&E Engineering or minimum 5 years of working experience in M&E construction field|
- Responsible for the overall management, engineering and operations of the projects in charge.
- Overall contract management and supervisions of all the projects in charge.
- Manage overall profitability and cash flow of all the projects in charge.
- Carrying out tender estimation, submission and follow-ups.
- To provide operational, administrative and technical direction within the project division.
- Liaison with authorities, clients, consultants and sub-contractors in resolving issues pertaining to the projects.
- To maximize projects’ profitability and ensure proper contract management beneficial to the company.
- Ensure timely project completion within budgeted cost.
- Dealing with Account Department on matters relating to costing for each project in changes.
- Dealing with Project Engineer/ Admin Executive on project matters, contracts and procurement.